Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!!   KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Ok i been observing many ghosts for bc3....

Lately i recieved trogdors ghost for it he got 2:05...

So i decided to race this ghost... and what do u know... i managed to stay ahead of the ghost the whole time until the sc... although this has changed.

I recently devellopped a new tactic for the sc, with this i have achieved lap times of 41:3xx, 41:5xx and 41:7xx (different runs)

So i think if i can get a 3 lap with it i shall get a time of 2:03:8xx... which is indeed a regional record..

Im gnna tt this course like shit... wish me luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!!   KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xk joker
Admin
xk joker

PostSubject: Re: KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!!   KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:50 pm

shine wanted me to tell you that she'll send a picture of herself naked to you if make regional
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

PostSubject: Re: KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!!   KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 am

Yes Black tits ftw!!!

Anyway i beat my time... my splits r kinda mixed :/

41:3xx (amazing regional potential), 43:9xx (omg how shit is this) and 42:8xx (SHIT WHERES THE SUB?) Overall time 2:07:3xx (Easily beatable by 4 secs)
Back to top Go down
Haakon

Haakon

PostSubject: Re: KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!!   KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Gl Killa Wink
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

PostSubject: Re: KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!!   KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:22 pm

2:05:548....... = Killas new time

No.10 Regional UK: 2:05:407
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!!   KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

KILLA HAS REGIONAL POTENTIAL!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1