Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killa's Thanks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

Killa's Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Killa''s Thanks   Killa's Thanks EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:06 am

Xtreme Kill was born late december, and out of all the clans that I have participated in, I would never imagine I would lead a successful clan, I never expected this clan to last as long as what it is now, and I am sure we are nowhere near the end yet, I wouldnt be here if it wasn't for the inspiration/help and friendship givven by everyone, and I have a few personal thankyous that I would love to give to some people who I feel truly deserve it.

I would not be where I am, in this clan if it wasnt for all of you, I love you all =].

The first person I would love to thank is Ali. We became instant friends when we met in CS, i could see the friendship between you and kyle greatly, and you have been alot of help to this website, and for that I thank you.

Benjy I appreciate alot of help u have guided me through tting, u r a really amazing gcn user and an awesome buddy. I think u may be even nicer than nathan, and u dont get many nice guys about man.. its a real turn on for the ladies lol Wink. The day u said u wanted to join xk for me, was like omg wow i have 1 of the best Cs members in my clan and i was so happy, thx for bein here dude since the beginning. Dont ever change pale

Nathan, I remember when i met u, i challenged u to a 1v1 when we were both daisy noobs, and it ended up dissapointing me lol, Dude you were one person who inspired me to join CS, and you have been so much help for me in this clan, especially on mkw.com and u r a very good racer, and I belive u are one very important reason why this clan is successful.

Joker, when i first really started talking to u in CS....well we barely talk until i mentioned my girlfriend at the time who i was planning to dump, and u helped me with that lol. WE became very close man, and u are one of the best friends i have met online, and I have never met a nicer guy with muscles.. U dont get many guys like u in britain.

Now Flash, u truly belived in my vision for xk, and I knew u were more than happy to join here when i told u and nathan about this, we have had some rivalry in mario kart wii, but i can admit that you are a truly decent racer, and u r very underated, I still strive to become a great racer like you, and I thank you for always being there for the clan.

Dark tiger, I know he cant read this, but he was a really fun guy, and he is one person on the internet i really got to know, and i have been his friend for ages, cheers buddy Razz

L.Nate dude u make me laugh so fucking much, we r completely racist to each other and ourselves, I am sorry that life in xk didnt work out for u, but dude u r a great karter and teacher and much respect for u dude.

One friend here who i have been in 3 clans with. Kyle, i would just like to say that u have had ur ups and downs with ur wii's as you have had many of them lol. But dude when i first met u, i thought i would absolutly thrash u on this game, but u r pretty much twice as gd as me, u taught me alot of lessons, and u have always been a great friend to me, and i am sorry ur fat bitch of a mum wont let u play with me anymore. Sad

A very large thank you for a special friend.... Xerxes man, u r a very wierd person but i love u so much. U have always been my mario kart wii teacher, and were a great friend to me in the old days.. I feel slightly seperated from u now, which is kinda gay for me, but the second u joined xk with me and everyone.. I knew this clan would rise to the top.

The person I would like to thank the most is Darks. I have been in so many clans with this man, and without him, I would not have made Xtreme Kill. Dude belive it or not, u were a really great leader in the clans I have been with u, I only wish u stayed here in xk here, but i understand that ur heart does not lie here. We have had alot of ups in old clans but also alot of negative drama happened, especially when i left SW and joined CS. Dude without u, i would not be here with this clan, and with u and dark tiger, u both helped me become an awesome leader and I am rather upset u r in iS, because u deserve better than that clan, thank u darks.

I made this because I have never really showed my thanks to u all... But every fucking member in this clan, i fucking love u, ur all my friends.. kinda like a 3rd family to me, I enjoy spending time with u guys and I cannot wait for the times to come....And on the day where beat own Ev in a clan war.... I promise to get completely wasted no matter what and have the time of my life with u guys..

Of course there will be a day where we will all go our sperate ways, because nothing lasts forever, but the voice of xk will send chills down the spines of the best clans out there, we will become the best, and i am so glad that none of us have become arrogants like Ev... especially Vitax hes a prick.

Thank you all =] xxx

Last edited by KillaDan on Mon May 18, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nathan18

Nathan18

Killa's Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killa's Thanks   Killa's Thanks EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:51 am

Killa, that's beautiful, man. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Haakon

Haakon

Killa's Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killa's Thanks   Killa's Thanks EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:31 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
xk joker
Admin
xk joker

Killa's Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killa's Thanks   Killa's Thanks EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

i fucking love you too man, but i must ask you what a "third family" is
shouldn't we be your "second family" (since your first is your literal family)
I'M OFFENDED. I WANT TO BE IN YOUR SECOND FAMILY NAO
INB4SOMEONEELSEFUCKINGBREAKSMYHEARTKILLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIILOVEEEEYOUUU

YARLY!
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

Killa's Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killa's Thanks   Killa's Thanks EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Damn Killa, you really have a big heart man. BIG! You have done a great job with this clan and I too believe some day we will beat Ev and every other good clan..(Eventually......). Anyway, keep it up man. Next to Benjy, you are definitely one of my favorite competitors in xk. And of course Joker who just challenges everyone. With a leader like you, I know this clan wont fail!
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

Killa's Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killa's Thanks   Killa's Thanks EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:08 pm

xk joker wrote:
i fucking love you too man, but i must ask you what a "third family" is
shouldn't we be your "second family" (since your first is your literal family)
I'M OFFENDED. I WANT TO BE IN YOUR SECOND FAMILY NAO
INB4SOMEONEELSEFUCKINGBREAKSMYHEARTKILLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIILOVEEEEYOUUU

YARLY!

i consider my 2nd family to my most deer real life friends who ihave known for years, and helped me through the shit i been through.. especially depresion.
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

Killa's Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killa's Thanks   Killa's Thanks EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:07 am

Killa that makes sense man. I would consider that a 2nd family as well. Like my best friends I've know for about 10 years now.
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

Killa's Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killa's Thanks   Killa's Thanks EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:16 am

i known my best friend for 9 years, hes the best dude in the world.
Back to top Go down
xk joker
Admin
xk joker

Killa's Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killa's Thanks   Killa's Thanks EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:49 am

well my friends are like my family, not my second family...which is why i was like shouldnt we be second. nevermind dumbasses
Back to top Go down
Haakon

Haakon

Killa's Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killa's Thanks   Killa's Thanks EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:11 am

lolwuttt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killa's Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killa's Thanks   Killa's Thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

Killa's Thanks