Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Darkie the Dark Slayer

Go down 
+3
Lightnin-Shine
KillaDan
xkALI
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xkALI
Admin
xkALI

About Darkie the Dark Slayer Empty
PostSubject: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:59 am

Hello to the ppl that read this. As you can see, I'm accused of killing ER due to the forming of ST (Sacred Team). I did not mean for all this to happen. I just wanted to run a clan under my rules (FUN RULES). I don't wish to be a hated clan like ER was, because some members tend to cause drama in multiple threads on the MKWII Community. But...i guess it was ER's time to say goodbye. ST is runned by 1 leader and 2 trustworthy co-leaders. So here we are, Sacred Team with around 12 members from ER. Sadly we're not recruiting members that come from ER anymore cause i don't wish to have a clan exactly like ER, but there are 1 or 2 members that i wish for them to join and that's my pal "Xerxes" & "Dark Tiger". Well besides that, i hope this clan doesnt die due to chaos, and wish the best to this clan as well. Ill try my best to be there for everyone, but dont be suprised if i don't reply back to you. I have alot going on. It's an honor racing with the members in ST. I dont regret killing ER, but i was tired of the shit that was going on in there. Even though ST is like the new ER, it's like my mkwii home. I promised ER and myself that i was never going to do something that will kill ER in any way, but i broke that promise. I dont regret breaking that promise, and i dont tend to. As a 13 year old leader, which is kinda rare finding these days...ill keep the clan under control, and will do whatever it takes to reach the top. ST #1 goal is to reach the top and become of the best clans in mkwii. But most importantly..i just want everyone to have fun. I learned how to win and lose many times, winning feels good, but losing makes me feel strange, but i get over it easily now. Just remember to represent ST in the best ways possible, and if you're losing by nearly half a lap..........U BETTER SHOW THOSE NOOBS WAT UR MADE OF AND GET 1-3 AT THE END. jk, but just try your best no matter what.

ABOUT ME:
As everyone knows, In MKW I have a 3 Star Rank, 9999 vr, and 7500+ br. I use to be in TGS (The Greatest Superlatives) and CB (Chaos Breed) until i decided to make my own clan with serveral other people. Well, that's about all I can say. I somewhat created ER (Exiled Racerz) with 3 other people. Out of the 4 creators of ER, only 2 are in this clan (Me and Duckie). I was leader of ER with Joker, we both began to have fights and disagreed with nearly everything. I was always being over ruled whenever i said something by many members, and hopes that changes here. Because of those reasons i created MY own clan, just me this time. 12 ER members followed and im happy that they did, cause those 12 members are members that were dedicated into being members of ER when it was running. So here it is...the new clan. I guess thats all i have to say.

1 Month Later: ST is dying since we have lost more then half of our members. I decided to create a clan called "Shadow Warriors". As some may know, this is my last and final clan..so i just wish for the best. I did not bring tons of ppl from ST with me. i think 4 or 5 only. We have 2 leaders, and 4 co leaders, if im correct. Well...there isnt much to say cause i just created SW, so its just like 1 day old.

1 Month after SW: SW is dying since it became active. I made a promise to never join or create any clans, but i was wrong. It sucks balls being clanless. Killa told me something about creating a clan and the only reason he wasnt going to do it is because he didnt know how to create a site. I supported his idea of creating the clan...so i obviously was the site maker. From 11am-1am working on this damn site. It was all worth it. With the little number of members XK has atm, thatll be just fine. The 7 or 8 memebrs that we have..they actually know the meaning of "Teamwork". Killa has done well on just being a members, but i guess everyone needs a change once in awhile. Killa will be a great leader, better then me i hope. I wasnt much of a good leader. I argued with several dick faces that insulted me, but its all good now. ER died, ST died, SW died. 3 pretty good clans died. I had my fun of creating clans, now its Killas turn. Ill support him in any way i can just like a good friend should do. Well thats all i have to say. This was copied and pasted several times, but addition details were added. From ER to now. These are my notes from each clan starting from ER. Smile
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:58 pm

thanks so much man for ur help on this site Smile

And i hope to follow well as leader of XK!
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:06 am

Yoshi happy u here darks! What a sad past. x.x'
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:11 am

Darks glade to have you man!
Back to top Go down
"THE" Benjy
Admin
About Darkie the Dark Slayer 5-27

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:53 am

dude uwere in TGS? Suspect

well thats kewl, and thx for making my first clan, ER, an awesome experiance!

I hope xK now will be just as awesome afro
Back to top Go down
xkALI
Admin
xkALI

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:57 pm

Yeah, i was. Joined July 14th. Left August 16.
Np Benny. It was an awesome experience for me too. Smile
Back to top Go down
MKDS

MKDS

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:17 am

Nice post ur r awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
xkALI
Admin
xkALI

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:26 am

Thanks
u probably didnt even read it Suspect
Back to top Go down
Haakon

Haakon

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:57 pm

I want a cookie drunken
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:20 pm

Whats with the random post?
Back to top Go down
Haakon

Haakon

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:14 pm

I want a cookie with chocolate please ;P
cherry and, i don't wanna read all what you typed Razz
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:04 pm

*gives cookie* You should have read the novel. XD
Back to top Go down
Haakon

Haakon

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:33 am

*eats cookie* Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:53 am

HEY! Don't look so glum I gave yoo a cookie! And I hope ur planning on reading the epic novel. >:O
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:50 pm

HAAKON UR WAY TO RANDOM! (same goes to shine)
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Random ish wat I doo. :p RIGHT FLASH?
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:36 am

Darks left us D:
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:43 pm

*cries* Yeah it's true. and Yoshi still sad. But Yoshi cant rip him from his other clan. Not without Tweezers. :]
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:56 am

It was his choice to leave..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Darkie the Dark Slayer   About Darkie the Dark Slayer Empty

Back to top Go down

About Darkie the Dark Slayer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Kill :: Xtreme Kill ~χĸ☆~ :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: