Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My resignation from Xk/clans (joker)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xk joker
Admin
xk joker

My resignation from Xk/clans (joker) Empty
PostSubject: My resignation from Xk/clans (joker)   My resignation from Xk/clans (joker) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:09 am

i know this is long, but bear with me. i'm pretty much wrapping up my entire year of clans into this message, so i apologize for the length.

so it's been one hell of a run, but i found out some things you guys have been saying behind my back so i figured this would be the best time to leave. i told you guys as soon as drama started, i'd be out...i know i sandbag and troll worldwides, but i guess i never really understood how much you hated it. i pretty much was humiliated by someone from another clan as he showed numerous conversations he had with one of you (i won't say any names) about me. what i dont understand is this - when jaws said something to flash, i made a picture just to let him know that if he fucks with flash, he's fuckin with me, and the rest of us. ...i would kinda like it if you guys had my back in the same way, but i guess i shouldn't have expected it. anyway, you know me...i'm pretty bored of this game so if your roster is full, definitely delete me first cause i'm done with the game. i won't be joining any other clans, so the best way to talk to me is through facebook.

i've been in clans for about a year now, and i have a couple of people i wanna thank (starting from who i met first): gooner, gumbie, darks, killa, benjy, haakon, flash, kyle, nathan (and now rekusa). you guys have all influenced me in one way or the other...whether it's small things like how i play the game, or major ways such as the way i talk.

i know you guys probably think i'm messing around, but think about this. i was in my accident about 2 weeks ago. ever since then, i havent been able to workout or attend my internship. i have therefore been on skype for 6+ hours every single day since then, and starting tomorrow, you wont see me on neither skype nor the chat. let that be enough proof that this isn't a prank.

like i was saying...i honestly had just as much fun talking to you guys at night on skype as i would if a real friend called me...you guys kept me busy, screwed me over in school, made me pass up partying, made me skip workouts, made my parents yell at me everynight for skyping until 5 a.m....and looking back, i wouldn't change a thing. it was all worth it, man

you guys are the best and i really do wish to keep in touch. if i ever said anything to bother any of you...i'm sorry. i know i cursed, i know i sandbagged you, i know i bullied some of you, i know i trash talked to you...but if after this long you don't know that i did that only cause i loved you guys, then i guess you never really knew me at all

good luck to everyone, and i wish you all the best of luck...i fuckin love you guys. i'll miss you Crying or Very sad

PS: killa, i know you've been telling me lately that i've changed. to be honest man, i view you and everyone else in the clan as my best friends now, so i had just gotten to a point where i felt completely comfortable. because of that, i feel like you may have misunderstood my humor and taken it into offense. i'm personally saying sorry to you, and to everyone else, if i went overboard. i'll take the blame. my last request is for everyone to just drop any grudges they may have against me...i truly am sorry.

Last edited by xk joker on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:03 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: My resignation from Xk/clans (joker)   My resignation from Xk/clans (joker) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:10 am

I never had any grudges on you.... I realize now what i did isn't the reason for your quitting..

Last edited by FlashSteppin on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xk joker
Admin
xk joker

PostSubject: Re: My resignation from Xk/clans (joker)   My resignation from Xk/clans (joker) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:12 am

i love you guys Crying or Very sad

Last edited by xk joker on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: My resignation from Xk/clans (joker)   My resignation from Xk/clans (joker) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:13 am

Last edited by FlashSteppin on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

PostSubject: Re: My resignation from Xk/clans (joker)   My resignation from Xk/clans (joker) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:16 am

Joker, dude we have had a hell of a run man, and as we know nothing lasts forever, soon we will all be leaving to get on with our lives soon, but anyway likewise man, we rnt so different, we pisse deach other off, we have bullied ppl (i hate u woods go die) and we all gotten close as a clan, so ofcourse its hard when som1 u know for a while leaves.

Yeh just got a few words for you, ur a gr8 friend man, i wish u all luck in the future with college, career, girls (or boys idk u may turn gay), and I hope u remember us when u have ur own family and ur own children, all the best to you man, its hard meeting people like you, and juts take care, live life, and occasionally talk to us if you can, i dont know what drama happened, but if i said something in any way im sorry, but hey, brothers fight man, its natural, i dont know what happenned so idk flash may tell me.

Good luck

I love u

Killa xxxx

Last edited by KillaDan on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haakon

Haakon

PostSubject: Re: My resignation from Xk/clans (joker)   My resignation from Xk/clans (joker) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:03 am

Sad I'll miss you dude, I'll message you on FB whenever we both are on.
GL in the future, and thanks for the pwnage in wars Smile
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: My resignation from Xk/clans (joker)   My resignation from Xk/clans (joker) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Miss u man Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My resignation from Xk/clans (joker)   My resignation from Xk/clans (joker) Empty

Back to top Go down

My resignation from Xk/clans (joker)
Page 1 of 1