Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick. Empty
PostSubject: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 8:49 am

ok, i managed to figure out how to do this properly, and i can do it 90% of the time now

right, in my time for dry dry ruins i didnt trick when i do the wall glicth, because i didnt wanna risk flying everywhere, but now i realise why i fly out so far.

Reason why i havnt improved my DDR time is because its hard to get a 3 lap cactus jump, without losing too much time.. and lap 3 is a biach!!

Ok what u need to do is:

1) position urself so you go LOW on the ramp. so u need to angle urself close to the ramp so that u gain less height. Now what u need to do is CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT OR U WILL FLY EVERYWHERE.

2)when going up the ramp make sure u dont take it too closely otherwise it wont work... so i like take it on the 3rd arrow cus hat always works.

3) once you have gone up the ramp TRICK AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.. like literally when u go up in the air TRICK.

4) congrats wall glitch = done...

5) PRACTISE IT!!!!!!!!

6) Ill make a video tutorial of me doing it soon.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:46 pm

lol why would you post this? you could simply explain it to people over skype etc.
Back to top Go down
"THE" Benjy
Admin
How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick. 5-27

PostSubject: Re: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:52 pm

KILA I L0VE YOU!!

I cant do it so i will see if this helps
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

PostSubject: Re: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:08 pm

I will explain it over skype it u like.
Back to top Go down
"THE" Benjy
Admin
How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick. 5-27

PostSubject: Re: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:36 pm

um this dont really help so i will need to skype you for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Kill :: Xtreme Kill ~χĸ☆~ :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: