Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xtreme Kill In WWs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

Xtreme Kill In WWs Empty
PostSubject: Xtreme Kill In WWs   Xtreme Kill In WWs EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:25 pm

Ok, here goes:

Right, I've been getting alot of shit around from racers, saying that XK sandbag too much in pro lounges, and work as a team, even when they don't need to they are good racers.

Now, that our clan is getting better and better, I've started to care about our reputation, and I don't want it to be wrecked, I don't want to be a clan that people wont war because of how we race in world wide races!

I ask for whenever you guys are in a ww to stop using the lightning to benefit ur team, I approve of skyping during wws, but when you get the shock (from being raped to the back), just use it to benefit urself, i Don't mind u guys not hitting each other during ww races, but just dont take it to far by dodging lightning from an xk shock. Seriously its unfair to other people ,adn other clans do not do this in ww.

If this happens, again Killa won't be such a nice leader, I will have to consider banning you from the clan, (yes even u joker), sorry but i want this to stop.

Thank you.

KillaDan
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

Xtreme Kill In WWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Kill In WWs   Xtreme Kill In WWs EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:04 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Nathan18

Nathan18

Xtreme Kill In WWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Kill In WWs   Xtreme Kill In WWs EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Complete rubbish that other players/clans do not help each other out with the shock in ww.

I'm fine with this ruling, mind.
Back to top Go down
xk joker
Admin
xk joker

Xtreme Kill In WWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Kill In WWs   Xtreme Kill In WWs EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:59 pm

other clans DO indeed help each other out, we sure as hell are not the only ones. i stopped sandbagging you guys, i just do it to others to help you guys out. and killa, if you really would kick me out of this clan for something like that, then honestly i would prefer not to be here anyway.
Back to top Go down
"THE" Benjy
Admin
Xtreme Kill In WWs 5-27

Xtreme Kill In WWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Kill In WWs   Xtreme Kill In WWs EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:50 pm

^^ lol @ rubbish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xtreme Kill In WWs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Kill In WWs   Xtreme Kill In WWs Empty

Back to top Go down

Xtreme Kill In WWs
Page 1 of 1