Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your New Leader.. :o

Go down 
+4
Lightnin-Shine
MKDS
FlashSteppin
KillaDan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

Your New Leader.. :o Empty
PostSubject: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:49 pm

Shocked Shocked THATS RIGHT IM UR NEW PIMP, BITCHES!

Hey whats up my names KillaDan, I am 16 years old, and study at a 6th form back home in the UK Smile

My one and true love is my guitar, it is my life, my soul, my destiny, i love my music sooo much and i really wanna go somewhere with it cus its the only thing other than mario kart, and my friends and family that truley make me the happiest dude alive Smile

Yeh mario kart, well its my main game man, i used to play alot of MMORPG's (an endless list of them) but they fucked my life up so badly they r so god dam addicting. But i can control myself with mario kart, and its a game i really love and i have gotten to meet alot of new and wonderful people over various clans and youtube, you all know who you are Very Happy

How many clans have i been in, erm quite a few, i started off on youtube, then i found a link to SFL, so i joined there then it merged with HS and became SL. Thats when i found out merges suck and everyone left including me. What now? *marches onto ER* HI OLD SFL FRIENDS!!! lol and hi new ER buddys Smile

ER died cus of darkys Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad but who cares right? he made ST where i had the time of my life Very Happy Although i killed it cus i left and all the members followed me pale

fortunately i hung round CS temporarily, reunited with my SFL buddys Smile which was awesome, yet after i had spent my time there i went to SW with darks yet again.

Unfortunately i got in a big fight with darks and a lil fight with xerxes, so i left and went back to CS..

CS was awesome clan, however i was still not happy, i felt empty, thats when i got to talking with some members sayin im gonna make my own clan.

Darks helped me out here, so he made me this lovely site and put me in charge, WHICH IS SO AWESOME!!!!! but unfortunately, when i made this clan (read on..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................) i killed CS affraid lol!

also after CS died, SW also died, cus there best members came here, which is gr8 cus they r my good buddys Smile

so now, XK lives, i hope you will all have a great time here and i hope i can become a great leader for you guys, please talk to me if you have questions, or if u wanna get to know me Very Happy:D

Love u all!!! (i am straight........sorry darkys) geek
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:30 pm

Killa you will lead this clan well!
Back to top Go down
MKDS

MKDS

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:22 am

Lolz didnt know U killed CS XP
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 12:04 am

Yoshi glad ur here Very Happy Too bad about CS. it might have just died of OLD age.
Back to top Go down
xkALI
Admin
xkALI

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:05 pm

U DIDNT WRITE ONE THING ABOUT ME BEING COOL. To think we were friends Sad
U TOLD ME U WERE GAY!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Haakon

Haakon

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:25 pm

LOL, you killed CS by making this clan lol! afro
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:22 pm

yeh i kinda did since flash and nate (the two owners of CS) joined here Smile
Back to top Go down
*Jose*

*Jose*

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:56 pm

Im back as Jose but im Flame
Nice leader u choose darks....
Your New Leader.. :o Flame-1
Back to top Go down
xkALI
Admin
xkALI

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:47 pm

lol, i didnt choose him sergio. xD
This is his clan...i just made the site, blah blah blah...in other words...i pimped out the clan Cool
Back to top Go down
MKDS

MKDS

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:19 am

This clan site is sick
Back to top Go down
MKDS

MKDS

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:20 am

And im talking about the good sick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Jose*

*Jose*

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:21 am

Darks let us show our signature plz
Your New Leader.. :o Jose2
Your New Leader.. :o FlameMarioSig
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:25 pm

I dont think killa killed cS as much as i did ><
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:11 pm

Nobody killed CS it suicided ok? ok. Also this clan makes me sick in a bad way. JOKES. XD Anyways killerdanny u ish not the new pimp. Lol.
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:33 am

Darkys i love u man, i never wouldve made this clan without u Smile

U know u been good to me, and i think i basically did kill CS. Very Happy

thank u all for the support, its the motivation i need to keep this clan up and running Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:55 am

Aww @ killa. ^-^ (*cough CS suicided people it was all over the news! cough* Razz)
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:49 pm

Killa If i didnt leave to join you then cS wouldn't have died so therefore i killed it...
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:22 pm

*kills flash's comment* Come on no more about CS. D: It breaks hearts!
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:36 am

I guees it doesnt matter since its in the past anyway..
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:44 pm

It sure doesnt! So less about that old clan more about killa. it is him introducing himself so.. lol
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:14 pm

cS... Good times...
Back to top Go down
クセルクセス★@χĸ

クセルクセス★@χĸ

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:29 pm

why we talkin bout cS? Neutral
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:35 pm

200th post.. i wanted to dedicate the 200th post to this particular thread =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your New Leader.. :o   Your New Leader.. :o Empty

Back to top Go down

Your New Leader.. :o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Kill :: Xtreme Kill ~χĸ☆~ :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: