Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A question i get asked alot.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

A question i get asked alot..... Empty
PostSubject: A question i get asked alot.....   A question i get asked alot..... EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 pm

So who is going to war?........A question i got asked alot when i made this clan

Obviously i made a small clan to help this problem, we all will get a chance to war (EVERY MEMBER), and i will sort out the line up for each war that is organised.

Ok, so some of you may be weary that if u join this clan, knowing you are not the best and worrying i wont put you in a war. Then why would i recruit you in the first place?

I have at most 10 active members in this clan right? hehe, so with all the wars im gonna get us, including the WCL and GTT, you guys will all begin to complain that you are warring too much!

In conclusion, this is not an issue for this clan, if you want to be in a war that is organised, come tell either an owner or mod that you want to participate, and i may gladly offer you a spot if you havn't warred in a while.

Anyway, the asnwer is : EVERYONE WILL WAR!!! omg lol, because 10 players = everyone will participate in at least 1 in every 2 wars we get!

For example, if someone missed out on a war, then i will add them into the line up for the next war Very Happy

Any question???? Post here if there are. Good Luck XK Very Happy

Last edited by KillaDan on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"THE" Benjy
Admin
A question i get asked alot..... 5-27

PostSubject: Re: A question i get asked alot.....   A question i get asked alot..... EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:16 pm

so who is going to war Question
Back to top Go down
MKDS

MKDS

PostSubject: Re: A question i get asked alot.....   A question i get asked alot..... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:28 am

Idk ben he never answerdd that in his post
Back to top Go down
xkALI
Admin
xkALI

PostSubject: Re: A question i get asked alot.....   A question i get asked alot..... EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:17 am

:O
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

PostSubject: Re: A question i get asked alot.....   A question i get asked alot..... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 am

ok, i edited my post, now i mentioned the answer, sorry for tht Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: A question i get asked alot.....   A question i get asked alot..... EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:45 am

Wat bout Yoshi? I haven't warred in a while. Sure i'm an allied racer *cough nu way cough* but i want a war. Either that or i start a riot. Jokes. xD
Back to top Go down
"THE" Benjy
Admin
A question i get asked alot..... 5-27

PostSubject: Re: A question i get asked alot.....   A question i get asked alot..... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 3:01 am

hey is that a distraction over there!-------->

made u look lol

on topic: please dont post random crap that contributes nutin just to have more posts (oh wait, is that even on topic?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question i get asked alot.....   A question i get asked alot..... Empty

Back to top Go down

A question i get asked alot.....
Page 1 of 1