Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan War Strategy!

Go down 
+2
Nathan18
KillaDan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

Clan War Strategy! Empty
PostSubject: Clan War Strategy!   Clan War Strategy! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Ok.... As you may know... we have won our fair share of wars... and have also lost some wars....
So how did we lose these wars??
Was it there speed??? FUCK NO!
I think alot of us have observed our wars with SD and PR.. and what they tend to do is sandbag a lightning.

Ok what i have planned for us is a simple strategy which i believe we need to practise. In this practise.. we will have 2 teams... and each member will take turns to be *the lightning bearer*. What the lightning bearer does is informs people on skype that they have the lightning.... when this happens.. the racers who are not in the *top 3* will sand bag an item such as a star or bullet bill.

When this has happened.. the lightning will strike TARGET SHOCKING THE PLAYER IN 1ST!!!!! THIS WAY THEY DONT GET BIG POINTS!!!!!!!!
and before they are target shocked... the team will use their items to fuck off ahead and take top positions.. while the lightning bearer front runs to the finnish line!!

This practise is going to be held on a day where EVERYONE is free.. EVEN U LORD NATE HAVE TO PRACTISE!!

Teams!

AND YES I WILL SWAP THE TEAMS AND I WILL HOST IT EVERY WEEK!!!!!!!

*** = Lightning Bearer

Team 1

1. Killa
2. Flash
3. Joker
4. Xerxes
5. Benjy

Team 2

1. NW18
2. L.Nate
3. Kyle
4. Haakon
5. Andrew (helping out)

THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a mock up clan war.... so you must treat it like a proper clan war... except only 1 person is aloud to try and sandbag a lightning.

What do i do when i get lightning?? Well the idea is for the people who are in 4th - 10th place to drop back and sandbag a star/bb... However 1 member should keep frontrunning.. (our fastest racers). The idea is to use the lightning so it targets shockes the leading member from the other team.. whilst some of the team mates dodge the lightning... This lightning should be used on either lap 3 or the end of lap 2. The lightning bearer should then try and make every effort not to get last place.. HOWEVER if the leading player from the other team is too far ahead.. then there is no point target shocking them, so go for their next leading front runner.

Other rules:

1) If an opposite member of the team gets the lightning... they must suicide.
2) If someone from the same team gets lightning.. it is fine as long as people from their team know
3) Only team mates are aloud to skype.. there is no skyping aloud between team 1 and team 2.
4) WCL Rules apply here (Except we do 4 gps instead of 3gps)
5) The Practise will be held usually on a thursday night at around 7 or 8 eastern time. 12 - 13 GMT
6) No hacking.. I mean it!
7) Outside clan members are allowed to participate but they are not aloud to be the lightning bearer.

THE LIGHTNING BEARER LIST!!!!!!

RACES 1-2 = Killa
GP1:
RACES 3-4 = NW18

RACES 1-2 = Flash
GP2:
RACES 3-4= L.Nate

RACES 1-2= Joker
GP:3
RACES 3-4= Kyle

RACES 1-2= Benjy
GP:4
RACES 3-4= Haakon

GOOD LUCK CLAN.. TOGETHER WE CAN BEAT SD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by KillaDan on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nathan18

Nathan18

Clan War Strategy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War Strategy!   Clan War Strategy! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Yeah, we really need this. Every loss we've taken is against a team that sandbag well.

The only team that beat us by pure speed was Bw.
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

Clan War Strategy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War Strategy!   Clan War Strategy! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:51 pm

And iS also beat us by speed
Back to top Go down
xk joker
Admin
xk joker

Clan War Strategy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War Strategy!   Clan War Strategy! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:50 pm

yeah dan but iS also beat us by hacks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathan18

Nathan18

Clan War Strategy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War Strategy!   Clan War Strategy! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Meh, iS still sandbagged us. I remember they did it at TF, DKJP & DC.

The scores, for anyone that's interested: http://www.mariokartwii.com/f26/sd-star-dashers-25306-67.html#post1154531
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

Clan War Strategy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War Strategy!   Clan War Strategy! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:48 pm

READ THE TOP POST AGAIN GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CHANGED IT A LITTLE!
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

Clan War Strategy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War Strategy!   Clan War Strategy! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:37 pm

We should prolly do this some time
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

Clan War Strategy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War Strategy!   Clan War Strategy! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Yes.... we need to start din this again if we wanna succeed in the mush division
Back to top Go down
<-Hawk->

Clan War Strategy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War Strategy!   Clan War Strategy! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:31 pm

I call replacing L. Nate on Team 2. O:<
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

Clan War Strategy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War Strategy!   Clan War Strategy! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:10 am

Yeah, we really need this. Every loss we've taken is against a team that sandbag well.

diamond sizes
Trickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan War Strategy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan War Strategy!   Clan War Strategy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan War Strategy!
Page 1 of 1