Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bye Bye College.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

Bye Bye College. Empty
PostSubject: Bye Bye College.   Bye Bye College. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:04 am

Ok i dont think any of u know this, but as of 4th Jan 2009, i left my college.

I left for a large number of reasons, i hated the courses i was doing, (maths, bus stud, I.T. and Psychology (wasn't so bad)). Instead, i plan to start looking for a new job, as well as other courses that i will be able to find. I hated my teachers cus they were always fucking with my head, and yelling at me for no reason. Half the students kept givving me shit cus of my style and the metal appearance i had, which was a load of bollocks really.

You all know my dream right....Well, i decided im not gonna hang around and keep dreaming, im gonna DREAM FUCKING HARDER, AND FUCKING FOLLOW THAT SHIT! haha, needed to emphasise that. The support from my family and friends have been amazing, and they are sure as hell 100% behind me on my decisions and I am really excited about this.

As for now, i am looking for a new college, and i will be a little more active on this site, so the clan will still have their leader, so nothing to worry about really.
Back to top Go down
xk joker
Admin
xk joker

Bye Bye College. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye College.   Bye Bye College. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:34 pm

wait, if you don't like your courses, does that mean you're switching your major? if so, there's no point in switching colleges. and you keep talking about your dream...what exactly is that? not until recently did i realize the importance of college, so make sure what you're doing isn't out of frustration and that you really think you should be doing this. the difference in salary between a high school graduate and a bachelors degree is $22,000 a year, and the difference increases to $34,000 if you have a masters. whatever college you choose, make sure you dont keep switching. stay consistent and get your stuff done man.
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

Bye Bye College. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye College.   Bye Bye College. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:14 pm

UK College is different Joker, we dont have major or minors here, we basically have choices of taking A levels, Btecs, vocational courses etc.

I did 4 A Levels at my old college, which i hated so much, and also the college i went to is government controlled, so i didnt have to pay to get the education, and i think most colleges in the UK are pretty much free, unless you have to pay for your exams.

And u know my dream joker Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

Bye Bye College. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye College.   Bye Bye College. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Education comes first Dan!
Back to top Go down
ali93

ali93

Bye Bye College. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye College.   Bye Bye College. EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:57 pm

shouldnt i be saying that to you Kyle...
Back to top Go down
Lightnin-Shine

Lightnin-Shine

Bye Bye College. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye College.   Bye Bye College. EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Lawl at Ali and Good luck with everything dan. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Bye College. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye College.   Bye Bye College. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye Bye College.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Kill :: Xtreme Kill ~χĸ☆~ :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: