Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league!

Go down 
+2
Nathan18
FlashSteppin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! Empty
PostSubject: Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league!   Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Another Good WCL

FIRST GP

Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! Wcl_vs24

Xk = 144
NWFC = 100

SECOND GP!

Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! Wcl_vs25

Xk = 150
NWFC = 71

THIRD GP!

Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! Wcl_vs26

Xk = 140
NWFC = 70

TOTALS!

Xk = 434
NWFC = 241

INDIVIDUAL TOTALS!

XTREME KILL
Spoiler:

NWFC
Spoiler:

Keep it up guys!
Back to top Go down
FlashSteppin
Admin
FlashSteppin

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league!   Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:03 am

We did good guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathan18

Nathan18

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league!   Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Ok, we all know that NWFC have been spouting that we hacked during the match...

I've just watched the parts of the videos that they uploaded:

Video one shows Darks using a bullet bill, just after they had used one. I didn't know their was a 30 second delay in another bullet bill being used? That's only the truth, regarding lightning, no? I personally think this video doesn't proof anything.

Video 2 shows him using the shortcut with a shroom. Killa & Darks use the normal path, but shell him and end up passing him. All that says to me is that MKWii is laggy as hell.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league!   Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Lol. All that shows is how laggy the game is and you can't really see anything on his shit ass TV due to poor quality.
Back to top Go down
xk joker
Admin
xk joker

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league!   Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:57 pm

nathan - the bullet bill thing is wrong. if i'm in the back (like in 11th) and i get golden shroom, i always wait for the guy behind me to pass me with bullet bill...and as soon as he does, i usually get it. two people can't have it at once, but the 30 second delay is not true - it ONLY applies to lightning.
Back to top Go down
Nathan18

Nathan18

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league!   Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:18 pm

xk joker wrote:
nathan - the bullet bill thing is wrong. if i'm in the back (like in 11th) and i get golden shroom, i always wait for the guy behind me to pass me with bullet bill...and as soon as he does, i usually get it. two people can't have it at once, but the 30 second delay is not true - it ONLY applies to lightning.
That's what I thought.

I don't see any hacks in these video. Just them being wrong and lag.
Back to top Go down
Haakon

Haakon

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league!   Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:05 pm

LOOOOOL !!!!! Bad Lossers!!!
Back to top Go down
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league!   Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:18 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... that all these noobs can come up with???? wtf!?

bulletbills come at any time.. its lightning with a 30 second timer...

Also, i sniped the dude with a gs shell and he thinks we hack!? OMG yes i admit it was A lucky ass shot... just bad luck for the dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league!   Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league! Empty

Back to top Go down

Xtreme Killer vs NWFC World Clan league!
Page 1 of 1