Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DaRKKeViN Wants to Join :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaRKKeViN

DaRKKeViN

DaRKKeViN Wants to Join :) Empty
PostSubject: DaRKKeViN Wants to Join :)   DaRKKeViN Wants to Join :) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Hello Xk, as you know my name is DaRKKeViN I think most of all of you are familiar with me or have heard of me. I think Xk is a great group of racers and you all are respectful member's of the mario kart community. I want to join Xk because Many of my past clans have died and or are inactive, and I know Xk has been a clan since November of 2008, and are a good mature clan filled with great racers and great guys. I have skype I can use skype during Clan Wars and whenever you guys need me on skype. Here is my information below.

Name:DaRKKeViN
FC:4897-6339-9969
MSN:kjc95@live.com
VR:9500-9999
Stars:2
Past Clans:MKR, LIT(died), pR(Titan was being an ass to me), Bw(about 12 members quit in one day and Maze took me off members list for no reason so I quit), SM(Died), GK(died), Av(died), NDA (inactive).

If you guys gave me a chance in Xk, I would spend the rest of my mario kart wii life here and probably never quit you guys ever in my mario kart life unless I decided to quit the game which i'm not going to for awhile lol! . I always liked all of Xk members and always respected you guys know matter what clan I was in. I know I'm a Known "Clan Hopper" but I'm not. But I would never quit Xk, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart I wouldn't clan hop from clan to clan I just wouldn't do that I know that is not right and I dont clan hop. I hope that you guys can consider me in joining XK, If not I would be upset knowing this is a clan I really want to join, but I would get over it if you guys said "No" to me. I hope XK can recruit me

DaRKKeViN
Back to top Go down

DaRKKeViN Wants to Join :)
Page 1 of 1