Xtreme Kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Big Thanks To Ali

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KillaDan
Admin
KillaDan

A Big Thanks To Ali Empty
PostSubject: A Big Thanks To Ali   A Big Thanks To Ali EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:26 pm

I think Ali deserves a big thank you from all of us for the work he has done for this site, it looks better than ever, the new banner in particular is awesome (except for the yoshi but oh well), i dont know anything about websites or making stuff like that so thanks for all the help dude =]
Back to top Go down
xk ALI
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thanks To Ali   A Big Thanks To Ali EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:31 pm

yea, np killa

and to every1 else that cares:

srry for not telling you that I went to another clan...

the thing is, im not going to be active at all during the summer except for weekends, which is why i decided to go to FA. i would have stayed in xk but we already got a lot of mems and i prob. wnt be able to play all that much whenever im available. i decided to go to FA because they are a clan where I can find a bit of change and meet some new ppl; because im not gnna play mkw on weekdays anymore at all. I was thinking of coming back to xk if things didnt go well which is why i told u guys that I will be gone for the summer only. This is because with my dad in the house... I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SKYPE AT ALL - probably the most important reason leading me to leave xk, because i know we need skype in every war.

anyways.... sorry to all those that I mislead, and I know im probably not welcome to xk anymore,
which is why i am writing this. Srry for not telling you about me joining FA

hope u guys will understand, GL in everything Sad
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
xk joker
Admin
xk joker

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thanks To Ali   A Big Thanks To Ali EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:13 am

sounds sincere so i'm cool with everything....good luck with FA bro. stop by here sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Big Thanks To Ali   A Big Thanks To Ali Empty

Back to top Go down

A Big Thanks To Ali
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Kill :: Xtreme Kill ~χĸ☆~ :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: