~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KillaDan
Admin

PostSubject: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:49 am

ok, i managed to figure out how to do this properly, and i can do it 90% of the time now

right, in my time for dry dry ruins i didnt trick when i do the wall glicth, because i didnt wanna risk flying everywhere, but now i realise why i fly out so far.

Reason why i havnt improved my DDR time is because its hard to get a 3 lap cactus jump, without losing too much time.. and lap 3 is a biach!!

Ok what u need to do is:

1) position urself so you go LOW on the ramp. so u need to angle urself close to the ramp so that u gain less height. Now what u need to do is CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT OR U WILL FLY EVERYWHERE.

2)when going up the ramp make sure u dont take it too closely otherwise it wont work... so i like take it on the 3rd arrow cus hat always works.

3) once you have gone up the ramp TRICK AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.. like literally when u go up in the air TRICK.

4) congrats wall glitch = done...

5) PRACTISE IT!!!!!!!!

6) Ill make a video tutorial of me doing it soon.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:46 pm

lol why would you post this? you could simply explain it to people over skype etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"THE" Benjy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:52 pm

KILA I L0VE YOU!!

I cant do it so i will see if this helps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillaDan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:08 pm

I will explain it over skype it u like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"THE" Benjy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:36 pm

um this dont really help so i will need to skype you for this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.   

Back to top Go down

How to do the DDR wall glitch with the trick.
Page 1 of 1