~We're a clan with skilled racers that play for fun~

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
"THE" Benjy
Admin

PostSubject: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:13 am

Hey, its Benjy and i just wanted to let you all know im going out of town from Wednesday (Dec 24) to sunday (Dec 28) so keep me in ur hearts while im away... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MKDS

PostSubject: Re: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:06 am

I clicked it.And bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlashSteppin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:34 am

Bye man have a good time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:59 am

Bye! Don't get drunk while ur gone! (Late bye eh?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haakon

PostSubject: Re: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:45 am

Lol, and bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"THE" Benjy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:36 am

im bak now so no need to randomly post in here just to raise ur # of posts kthx Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MKDS

PostSubject: Re: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:33 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlashSteppin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:56 pm

I LOVE YOU BENJY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"THE" Benjy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:10 pm

thx flash Embarassed

*shameless post just to raise my number*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightnin-Shine

PostSubject: Re: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Yoshi loves you too jeejee. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"THE" Benjy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:21 pm

thx shine

and is there a way to close this topic cuz its long gone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)   

Back to top Go down

As you notice this message along the left side of the main site plz click on it =)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1